Board Book | Bookscape Fun at the Fair
• Reading age: Baby - 3 years
• Grade level: Preschool and up
• Item Weight: 5.6 ounces
• Dimensions: 5.3 x 1 x 6.6 inches
• Printed on FSC paper w/ vegetable inks
Toddlers will love exploring all the wonders of a day at the fair in this chunky, tactile board book.
Little hands will thrill at flipping through the uniquely shaped, die-cut pages that overlap to reveal carousels, trains, rollercoasters and all the other fun-tastic sights and sounds of a bustling fairground.
Delightfully petite, with light concept-based text and jubilant illustrations, Fun at the Fair is perfect for hands on play and bedtime reading alike.
• Delightfully small and chunky board book
• Begs to be picked up thanks to its tactile, toy-like quality
• Filled with simple concept-based text and bright, playful illustrations
• Lovers of Scandinavian design will love Ingela Arrhenius's beautiful, 1950s-inspired art
• A great gift for new parents, grandparents, and caregivers, or for a baby shower or birthday
• Kids love the sturdy, toy-like quality of these shaped books