Board Book | Bookscape - Marvelous Museum
• Reading age: Baby - 3 years
• Grade level: Preschool and up
• Item Weight: 5.6 ounces
• Dimensions: 4.9 x 1 x 6.2 inches
• Printed on FSC paper w/ vegetable inks
Escape into a magical world with this adorable Bookscape Board Book! Discover a museum's exhibits in a one-of-a-kind format, complete with art by celebrated illustrator Ingela Arrhenius.
Each uniquely shaped page overlaps with the next to create a complete spread when closed—and an immersive world to explore with each turn of the page when open.
A Marvelous Museum provides a light introduction to art spaces kids will recognize—or soon encounter.
This cheerful and colorful board book is a great pick for parents and caregivers looking for a highly tactile and interactive introduction to the world of art and museums.
• Delightfully small and chunky board book
• Begs to be picked up thanks to its tactile, toy-like quality
• Filled with simple concept-based text and bright, playful illustrations
• Great gift for art and museum-loving new parents, grandparents, and caregivers, or for a baby shower or birthday
• Kids love the sturdy, toy-like quality of these shaped books