Book | Depression Guidebook
• 75 gsm cream paper for smooth writing
• Hardcover w/ thread-sewn, flat-lay binding
• Linen cover material | Heat-sealed ribbon
• (LxWxH): 8.25 x 5.25 x 0.80 in, 0.95 lb
• Made in the USA
Using the most effective, evidence-based clinical tools, the Depression Guidebook helps you implement 5 distinct strategies for managing depression.
These are the most-trusted tools for improving motivation, internal dialogue, and relationships, so you can better cope with and manage your symptoms.
• Structured exercises in over 80+ journal entries
The format of the exercises is based on tools that therapists often use with their clients. Each tool is designed to help you make specific changes to improve depression and building related skills to keep up your momentum.
• Therapist notes and science-focused overviews
Each section begins by contextualizing the featured tool so you understand what it is and how it works. Then the focus moves to a Practice element, allowing you to directly apply the tool and learn to better manage depression.
• 5 sections featuring evidence based tools
Designed in collaboration with experienced clinicians and based in replicated, randomized, controlled scientific evidence: Acceptance & Commitment Therapy, Behavioral Activation, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Growth Mindset, and Dialectical Therapy.
• Intro to depression with appendix
Beyond learning and practicing evidence-based tools, this guidebook also helps you learn more about depression and provides you with additional resources that you can explore.