Book | Field Guide For Depression
• 75 GSM Cream Paper for Smooth Writing
• Hardcover w/ Thread-Sewn, Flat-Lay Binding
• Linen Cover | Heat-Sealed Ribbon
• (LxWxH): 8.5” x 5.5” x 0.63” in, 0.84 lb
• Made in the USA
Navigating depression is a personal journey and involves learning what works for you.
This field guide is designed to help you explore different evidence-based tools for depression that address your motivation, internal dialogue, and relationships—the areas of life that most impact our ability to thrive.
WHO THIS HELPS
You might feel overwhelmed. Or experience a weighted sadness that's hard to define. If you don't like how you're feeling, The Field Guide for Depression is a starting point for helping to improve motivation, mood, and build more meaningful relationships.
• 5 sections covering different evidence-based tools effective for managing depression
• Over 80 journal entries with structured exercises to put those tools to practice
• Research-based introduction to depression and how to treat it
• An appendix with additional resources to learn more about the tools that work.