Book | Animal Anatomy
• Weight: 1.21 lbs
• Size: 8.25 x 0.75 x 8.38 inches
• Made w/ FSC-certified paper
• Printed w/ vegetable inks
Charmingly illustrated, wittily worded: Each critter featured in this fun book is tagged with totally fictitious yet comically accurate anatomical labels, from a tree frog's "clingy jazz hands" and a raccoon's "sneaky bandito mask," to a velociraptor's "disembowly prowlies" and many more.
In Animal Anatomy: Sniff Tips, Running Sticks, and Other "Accurately" Named Animal Parts, illustrator Sophie Corrigan evokes everyone's inner zoologist with animal parts that although not anatomically correct are absolutely spot-on!
• Includes animal puns, eye-catching bonus art, and interesting animal facts.
• Unscientific names for scientific parts such as a duck's "rub-a-dub dubbers," a sheep's "phat afro," a horse's "concealed good luck charms," a weasel's "pipe cleaner," and so many more.