Nail Polish | Non Toxic Peel Off

The perfect first nail polish for little ones. While mainstream nail polishes smell toxic because of the fumes released by alcohol, solvents and other scary chemicals, this water-based Nail Polish contains none of those scary chemcials. Best of all, the p
$9.99
Availability: In stock

The perfect first nail polish for little ones. While mainstream nail polishes smell toxic because of the fumes released by alcohol, solvents and other scary chemicals, this water-based Nail Polish contains none of those scary chemcials. Best of all, the polish can be peeled off without chemical nail polish remover after use.

Made in USA.

Ingredients: Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Polyurethane, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Hyaluronic Acid. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Micas and Red 28.

Lauryn 09-04-2020 17:28

I love this nail polish! It lasts long for it being a peel off nail polish, and all of the colors are very vibrant and look great on. It is also easy to clean up if any spills happen.

Ethan 06-04-2020 17:42

The nail polish is very easy to clean, you just have to run it under warm water and it comes off with no extra nail polish hanging around. They're also super simple to clean if it's gets a little messy (like on furniture or floors) I just use rubbing alcohol. They're make a great gifts for the younger ones!

5 stars based on 2 reviews