Paint-by-Number Kits | 8x10 Canvas
• American-made, non-toxic, acrylic paints
• Princeton brush paintbrushes
• Instructions included
“Succulents in blue planter” features an array of colorful succulents arranged in a vintage ceramic planter. The pre-printed full-color background features an art-nouveau-inspired pale green bird motif wallpaper.
“Poppies in a vase” features beautiful pink Icelandic poppies in a midnight blue vase. The pre-printed background features a pale green art-nouveau-inspired wallpaper.
“King Protea blooms” depicts a beautiful branch of the spectacular flowering plant native to South Africa. The pre-printed background features leafy foliage in pale greens.
“Blooming Succulent in Hobnail Bowl” depicts a rich green succulent plant giving off shoots with pink flower blooms in a pale blue hobnail bowl. The pre-printed background features an art nouveau style fabric tablecloth.
Completing the painting can take between 3-5 hours. When completed, select a frame at your local craft store and display! Recommended for ages 13 and up.
You will need:
* Cup of water to wash brushes between colors
* Small cloth or paper towel for drying brushes
* Cotton swabs for fixing small mistakes
* Toothpicks for stirring paints (optional)
* 8x10 frame or clip board to display your completed artwork (optional)