Compass Soapstone Sculpture | Gray Stone
• 2-piece set
• Handmade | No two are alike
• Fair Trade
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Hand-carved from a single piece of Kisii soapstone by African artisans, this natural stone compass is a beautiful piece of art!
Made from dark grey natural soapstone, it blends well with any decor and works well on a desk.
The significance of the compass as a metaphoric guiding point is a great reference of strength to support a friend. Great gift for men!
• Colors are a lighter grey base and a darker grey compass. Expect varied colors in grey as these are made from natural stone
• Due to the hand-carved nature, each piece may vary in size by up to a half an inch
• Made from a natural stone
• Soapstone is a soft stone, making it easy to carve into many forms - handle with care
• Each piece has gone through multiple stages of sanding and waxing, giving the soapstone a satiny finish
• Socially responsible products that empower consumers to purchase according to their values and help alleviate global poverty
• Fair Trade is an alternative business model that values safe workplaces, fair wages and community investment for factory employees