Everything you need from planning to party!
These resources below will help guide your event planning for The Venue at PLENTY. If you have any questions, please email directly to [email protected] to help us keep a great record of everything we've discussed leading up to your event.
THE DETAILS + GROUNDWORK
- Guest Guide - Your ultimate checklist of what is due and when to The Venue at PLENTY (Use this to prepare for your Details Meeting about 30 days out from your event with The Venue.)
- Venue Agreement - Copy of the full contractual terms around The Venue at PLENTY
- Event Insurance - We recommend using Event Helper. We have a specific link from them that is already populated with everything you need on our end and will automatically email us a copy once complete. Be sure to check Host Liquor Liability if you have a bar. Click here for link.
- Certificate Holder Name: PLENTY Mercantile 807 N Broadway Ave OKC 73102
- If you have alcohol, please ensure HOST LIQUOR LIABILITY is selected.
- Use the default to ensure up to $1,000,000.00 in coverage.
- Please email a PDF copy directly to us upon completion from EventHelper.com: [email protected] to be added to your file.
- Due 14 days prior to event.
- Book Time To Come Plan Here - That link will let you reserve a spot to walk around and plan, without a PLENTY Venue Manager. (Booking it means you won't show up during another event!) This appointment can't be booked more than 10 days out in order to leave availability for full event reservations. If a reservation would like to book during your planning time, we will just call to reschedule a time that works for everyone. Please know the venue may be in process of setting up for another event or already set for the next event and items/rentals/fixtures can not be moved without Venue staff. We will do our best to accommodate, always!
- Schedule FINAL DETAILS Meeting - This required meeting is a dedicated time to make sure everyone is on the same page pre-event! Please prepare by using the 2nd page of this GUEST GUIDE as we will ask all of these same pages for our own records. We will also finalize your FLOORPLAN(S) (Plan A and Plan B for weather) and finalize any RENTALS.
TABLES & CHAIRS & FLOORPLANS
- PLENTY Rentals: Photos & Detailed Pricing - The Venue comes outfitted with some lounge style seating, but does not include seating for eating or additional. Renting tables and chairs from PLENTY saves time during setup and breakdown because they are already set when you arrive and remain in place when you leave. This sheet is due to PLENTY 14 days prior to event, if renting hardscape pieces from The Venue. (All pricing already includes set up and breakdown time and cost - they will be set for your when you arrive at your start time and we break them down after your event to save you time)
- Floorplans - Due to PLENTY at least 14 days prior to event (Plan A and Plan B for weather)
- Video of Rentals - See them in action!
CATERING + ALCOHOL
- Approved Catering List - Only caterers on the Approved Catering List or PLENTY may serve food or alcohol at The Venue due to licensing, insurance and permitting. They can serve our guests well because they are highly familiar with our space and have catered here many times.
- PLENTY In-House Beer & Wine Service - Booking PLENTY for your bar helps cut down on the amount of vendors you communicate with and we can help take great care of your guests because we are so familiar with our space. Opting for beer and wine service only (no liquor) helps reduce costs and consumption.