The Kitchen at PLENTY
The Kitchen at PLENTY services our workshops, classes and provides catering options for in-house events in the GRAZING BOARD serving style as well as bar services for your events hosted at The Venue at PLENTY. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book Catering or Bar services for your event at PLENTY. The Kitchen does not offer off-site catering at this time.
GRAZING BOARD Rates & Offerings
Our stunning and impactful boards are just right for grazing over with evening drinks. No two Grazing Boards will ever be identical. If more food is required, you may choose to upgrade to a larger board or supplement the board with our add-ons. Booking The Kitchen at PLENTY for your in-house event requires a signed contract and 30 days notice before event date.
PLENTY GRAZING BOARDS INCLUDE:
- Grazing Board for 25 guests: $1375.00
- Grazing Board for 50 guests: $2350.00
- Grazing Board for 75 guests: $3450.00
- Grazing Board for 100 guests: $4425.00
- Grazing Board for 125 guests: $4925.00
- Grazing Board for 150 guests: $5725.00
PLENTY ADD-ONS (PER PERSON):
- $3.00 | HUMMUS
- $3.00 | PIMENTO CHEESE
- $2.00 | ADDITIONAL BREADS
PLENTY NON-ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE SERVICE INCLUDES:
- $75.00 | CHILLED WATER STATION
- $95.00 | ICED TEA STATION
*** We use only eco-disposable cutlery, plates and napkins.
*** Labor is included - no hidden fees.
*** Prices do not include any taxes or gratuity.
BAR Rates & Offerings
SIMPLE SERVICE (CORKAGE/SERVICE ONLY):
- SERVING FEE: $220.00 base fee
- 3 hours of basic bartending service.
- $75.00 per additional hour of service.
- PLENTY bartender arrives, serves, cleans.
- HOST provides fully chilled and iced beverages, ready to pour, in designated serving areas, including Warehouse & Rooftop bars.
- HOST provides ice.
- No use of PLENTY serving items or styling is included.
- HOST covers all design and set up features.
- Additional bartender required for 100 guests or more.
- Two bar locations require a minimum of two bartenders.
- ADDITIONAL BARTENDER: $125 per bartender.
STYLED SERVICE (CORKAGE/SERVICE ONLY):
- ADDITIONAL $250 [ADDED TO SIMPLE SERVICE FEE]
- Includes all Simple Service agreements plus exclusive service pieces and styling by PLENTY
COMPLETE PACKAGE (SERVICE & BEVERAGE SUPPLY):
- 3 hours of service
- BASIC SELECTIONS: $15.25 per person
- PREMIUM SELECTIONS: $17.25 per person
- Variety of Domestic & Local Beers
- Variety of House Red & White Wine
- Includes Water Station
- Each additional hour for this package is $2.00 [BASIC] or $4.00 [PREMIUM] per person in overall guest count, per hour.
- Includes complete styling and service by Plenty Mercantile.
- See “Tax, Service Charges and Staffing” for gratuity.
ALL BAR PACKAGE DETAILS:
- Booking your bar service with PLENTY requires a signed contract and full payment 15 days prior to your event. Please inquire if you have an extenuating timeline, we will always try to accommodate however can not guarantee available staffing if less than 15 days notice.
- To promote sustainability 8oz compostable cups and napkins will be provided for your guest count for bar beverages, free of charge with Styled and Complete Packages.
- ICE: $25.00 per 25 pounds if provided by bartender.
- Champagne toasts require [ADDITIONAL BARTENDER AT RATE OF $125.00] and could include additional fee for flute rental.
- Glass ware may be rented in addition to bar prices.
- Beer and Wine will be served at legal consumption rate.
- For Corkage/Service Only packages, and any leftover; unopened bottles will be boxed and taped and ready for HOST to load out at scheduled end of event time.
- All events have a contractual start time, last call and bar closed time.
- Plenty adheres to all Oklahoma alcohol laws and will ask for identification before ***The above estimate is not a guaranteed amount. The final bill will reflect charges according to the final guaranteed guest count and any additional charges incurred as approved by Host and our Event Manager.***
GUARANTEES ON NUMBER OF GUESTS:
Beverage, bar and add-on item charges based on guest count will be based on the client’s final submitted guest count. Final guest counts are due no later than noon, 5 business days prior to the date of the event. If no final guest count is received, PLENTY will use the number of guests listed on your confirmation sheet. We will make every effort to accommodate any last-minute increases/decreases in the guest count.
TAX, SERVICE CHARGES AND STAFFING:
Beverage/Liquor Tax of 13.5% will be charged on all Wine and Beer Drinks. A service charge of 20% of the beverage total, or $100.00 per staff member, whichever is greater, will be added to your final bill for staffing with the Complete Package.
All kitchen services and fees are subject to change and may not be immediately updated online. Only a written contract binds both parties to terms & rates and PLENTY is not obligated to any previous rate or information seen by potential client without written contractual agreement. Written agreements supercede any and all verbal agreements.