Book | This Is for Her
• Size: 6.75"W x 8.25"H
• Page Count: 64 pages
• Written by: M.H. Clark
• Designed by: Justine Edge
• Printed on FSC®-MIX Paper w/ Soy Inks
This is a celebration of a woman’s strength, of her determination, and of her tenacity to make her life her own.
A beautiful ode to female empowerment, this gift book is an opportunity to affirm someone you care about—a mom, daughter, sister, or friend.
Its bold words and handcrafted artwork honor the moments she’s said yes to her own expansiveness, and the promises she makes and keeps.
Offer these words to a woman who has bravely approached a career change, taken a courageous risk, or started a new life chapter. The moving sentiments are perfect to recognize the strength in her journey:
“This is for the bridges she built. For the hills she climbed. For the difficult paths she had the strength to choose.”
“This is for the ways she offers herself the compassion she gives to everyone else.”
“This is in appreciation of her un-containable complexity.”
• Filled with affirmations to celebrate a woman’s self-advocacy and strength
• Reading the words is like offering yourself a boost of confidence to face life’s challenges
• Hand-painted artwork in a plum palette brings warmth and power to each spread
• A moving gift for a birthday, Galentine’s Day, or to offer encouragement during a difficult time
• Features gold foil stamping on a hardcover