Book | Guided Journal | You Always Feel Better When...
• Size: 8”W x 6"H
• Page Count: 96 pages
• Written by: M.H. Clark
• Designed by: Cheryl Cochran & Randall Slaughter
• Printed on FSC®-MIX Paper w/ Soy Inks
Five-Minute Reset Exercises to Change the Day (In a Good Way).
Things can get better surprisingly quickly. This reflective guided journal is a place to get a little calmer, more energized, more at home in your body, more fully alive.
It’s a place to remember that feeling better is possible in all kinds of ways. And it’s a place to do something small that can change your whole day.
Inside you’ll find short, bite-sized exercises perfect for inviting a sense of calm, building daily habits, and creating a self-care routine.
From taking a moment to relive a favorite memory, to writing down a new intention, to creating a list of fascinations, each approachable prompt is a chance to settle into yourself and help make the next few minutes be exactly what you need.
Simple yet thoughtful activities help you boost your mood in minutes, such as:
It just feels good when your physical and digital spaces are a little less cluttered. Offer yourself one of the following quick resets...
• File five emails
• Sort, shelve, or put five things away
• Clean a surface (sink, stovetop, microwave) for five minutes
• Take five minutes for a self-care task (combing your hair, brushing and flossing your teeth)
• Take five minutes to begin a larger job (putting in a load of laundry, starting the dishwasher)