Cologne | Newport
• Sustainably packaged using FSC-certified paper
• Made w/ natural extracts produced w/ solar power
• No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
• Made in the USA
The classic Gold Cap edition of Newport is a crisp marine cologne with citrus, floral, and woody notes that evokes the aura of a quaint seaside barbershop.
Caswell-Massey introduced Newport in 1890, named for the Rhode Island resort destination where the company was founded in 1752.
America's first "seaside" cologne is known as an uncompromisingly refined, aristocratic and elegant men's fragrance that remains distinctly American.
• Top Note: Mandarin
• Heart Notes: Lavender and Geranium
• Base Notes: Sandalwood and Balsam