Lamp | Flowerpot Portable
• Design Year: 1968
• Materials: Polycarbonate & steel
• Product Dimensions: 9.1”Ø x 11.6”H / Base: 6.2”Ø
• Product Weight: 1.7 pounds
The Flowerpot, a vividly colored lamp with a rounded pendant that hangs from the semi-domed upper shade, embodies the experimental attitude of Verner Panton.
Slightly smaller in size than the table lamp version, and deliberately lightweight, the portable VP9 comes equipped with a USB charging cable.
It is available in three contemporary colors and will bring a cozy atmosphere to indoor and outdoor settings.
• Battery: Operating time when fully charged: 10 hours Charging time: 8 hours Replaceable &Tradition battery.
• Light Source: 3 Watt LED board, dimmable CRI: > 90, Color temperature (Kelvin): 2700K Light output: 104 lumen
• Light Source: 3 level touch dimmer 100% - 50% - 20 %
• Cord: 78.7” Micro USB Charging Cable
• Certification: LVD, RoHs, EMC, IP44, Class Ill
• Environment: For use in indoor and in dry outdoor conditions. Must be stored indoors.