Notebook | A5 Hardcover
• Rigid Waterproof Cover
• 144 Lined Pages
• Karst Stone Paper
• Lay Flat Binding
• Color-Matched Elastic Closure Band + Divider Ribbon
• Back Cover Storage Pocket
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Karst tree-free A5 Hardcover Notebook is made from high-quality, sustainable, and recyclable stone paper. With an expandable back pocket, divider ribbon or bookmark, elastic band, and lay-flat binding.
Made for creatives by creatives, a notebook needs to be more than a collection of pages to fill. Its waterproof cover and pages will keep it from absorbing moisture for those rushed early-morning coffee runs.
The smooth texture of the pages and flat-lay binding provide ample comfort and writing space for your notes and ideas. Store your loose notes in the back pocket. This is the perfect low-tech companion to your high-tech devices.
STONE PAPER DETAILS:
• Recyclable & tree-free: Stone paper is infinitely recyclable, made from repurposed Calcium carbonate construction waste. The process eliminates the use of water in production.
• Friction-free writing: No grain direction, no bleed through, Stone paper is smoother than anything you’ve ever written on. Completely friction-free, pens & pencils glide across the page. 120-micron thick.
• Waterproof & tear-resistant: Calcium carbonate is the base of superhydrophobic coatings. Stone paper is completely waterproof, and tear-resistant with its unique chemical structure.
• 60% lower carbon footprint: Stone paper has a 60% smaller carbon footprint than traditional wood-pulp paper. A sheet of traditional A5 paper uses about 2.5 gallons of water.