Foustman's Salami | All-Natural Uncured
• Minimally Processed - No Artificial Ingredients
• Vacuum sealed & wrapped in paper
• 8 oz sticks
• Plant cellulose fibrous casing
• Made in San Francisco Bay area
Great for snacking, salami pairs well with cheese, olives, crackers, bread, wine and beer. Also, great for spicing up eggs, pasta, salads and sauces.
These salamis are shelf stable and do not need to be refrigerated until after opening. Perfect for camping, hiking, picnics or traveling.
Old-world style, Italian dry salami is coated in an organic white mold as part of the dry-curing, preservative process. Like you would find in some fine cheeses, this mold is harmless and contributes to the unique flavor profile of the salami.
• Beef: This all-beef dry-cured salami is made with quality lean beef and red wine. Smokey, peppery and delicious. A great alternative to pork salami. Ingredients: beef, sea salt, sauterne wine, contains less than 2% of the following: cane sugar, spices, natural flavoring, garlic, natural smoke flavoring, lactic acid starter culture.
• Lamb Rosemary: Grass-fed leg of lamb is combined with fragrant rosemary to elevate this completely unique charcuterie gem. Impress your foodie friends with something new that will surprise and delight their palates. Ingredients: lamb, sea salt, wine, contains less than 2% of the following: cane sugar, spices, natural flavoring, garlic, lactic and starter culture.
• Pork Beer: Naturally dry-cured salami is infused with Guinness Beer to create this snacking miracle of salty, tangy, chewy pork goodness. Beer and salami… a natural combination if ever there was one! Pair this salami with your favorite frothy mug of brew and let the sighs of contentment and joy commence. Ingredients: pork, sea salt, beer, contains less than 2% of the following: cane sugar, spices, natural flavoring, garlic, lactic and starter culture.
• Turkey: Dark meat turkey combined with an old-world family spice formula is used to create this San Francisco style salami. Leaner tasting then traditional salami, turkey makes a great alternative to pork or beef. Ingredients: turkey (dark meat), sea salt, wine, contains less than 2% of the following: cane sugar, spices, natural flavoring, garlic, lactic and starter culture.