Book | Teacher, I Made You a Book
• 32 pages
• Size: 8"H x 7.25"W
• Fill in prompts
• 7 years and up
• Printed on FSC® paper w/ soy inks
Help a child to celebrate a wonderful teacher and all the lessons that made sharing the year with them such a joy.
Simple, age-appropriate prompts inside this fill-in book make it easy for children to create a one-of-a-kind gift for a teacher who deserves heartfelt praise.
With space for kids to draw, share memories, and add unique touches, this book is sure to inspire smiles and highlight the impact of a special person.
Prompts are perfect for kids ages 7 and up:
You’re great at making school days special. My favorite time was when we __________. I drew a picture of what we did: [Space to draw]
You’ve also taught me that math can be fun. The biggest number I can write is __________. That's how many__________ I wish I could give you.
You’ve shown me that my hands can write, draw, count, and create all kinds of things. My hands are important! [Trace hand]
• Imaginative prompts offer kids a variety of ways to express themselves
• An engaging way for kids to learn the joys of showing gratitude
• A thoughtful gift to celebrate Teacher Appreciation, the end of the school year, or a teacher’s retirement
• Includes debossing and foil stamping on a hardcover with lay-flat binding