Pocket Journal | A6
• 52 Blank Micro-Perforated Pages
• Karst Stone Paper
• Color Matching Stitch Binding
• Flexible + Waterproof Cover
• Back Cover Storage Pocket
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Karst tree-free A6 Pocket Journals are perfectly sized to carry with you on the go. Made from high-quality, sustainable, & recyclable stone paper. Back pocket for loose notes, and always thread-bound, never stapled.
The pocket journal will become your constant companion. The soft, flexible cover allows it to conform to the nooks and crannies of your bags or fit comfortably in your pocket. The waterproof and tear-resistant pages let you jot down your ideas and musings in even the most precarious circumstances.
Karst Stone Paper is a superior alternative to traditional pulp paper that uses no trees, acids or bleaches to produce, and creates no water or material waste, delivering the whitest, smoothest paper available on the market.
STONE PAPER DETAILS:
• Recyclable & tree-free: Stone paper is infinitely recyclable, made from repurposed Calcium carbonate construction waste. The process eliminates the use of water in production.
• Friction-free writing: No grain direction, no bleed through, Stone paper is smoother than anything you’ve ever written on. Completely friction-free, pens & pencils glide across the page. 120-micron thick.
• Waterproof & tear-resistant: Calcium carbonate is the base of superhydrophobic coatings. Stone paper is completely waterproof, and tear-resistant with its unique chemical structure.
• 60% lower carbon footprint: Stone paper has a 60% smaller carbon footprint than traditional wood-pulp paper. A sheet of traditional A5 paper uses about 2.5 gallons of water.